VH1 New Visions 1986 the shows I have so far...
d***@joimail.com
2005-01-16 09:10:46 UTC
If you have any VH1 New Visions shows from the 80s then let's trade. I
have the Premier show in 1986, the xmas Show, Guest Host John Lurie
Jazz show Unedited with comercials 1988 2 Hours. Aprox 11 hours total.
I'm looking for Pat Metheny hosted show of course! Also the Bill
Bruford and Tony
Levin co-hosted show show in 1988. Here are some track lists.

thanks. ***@joimail.com

VH1 New Visions 1986 October
VJ Frankie Crocker

Daneil Lanois - Is this Love
Mark Isham - On the Threshold of Liberty
Jane Siberry - Map of the World
John Themis - Final Cruise
Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Music for a Found Harmonium
Sado Watanabe - Desert Ride
Keith Jarrett - Over the Rainbow
Hiroshima - One Wish
Janne Scnaffer - Flight 05
Mannheim Steamroller - Come Home to the Sea
David Roach - Emotional Jungle
Steven Halpern & Dallas Smith - Natural Light
Pat Metheny Group - Yo Landa you Learn
Herbie Hancock - Autodrive
Jean Michel Jarre - Short Interview
Jean Michel Jarre - Rendez-Vous4 Houston Live

early 86

Jean Luc Ponty - Individual Choice
Billy Oskay and Micheal O'Domhnaill - The 19A
Michael Shrieve Klaus Schulze - Transfer Station Blue
Spyro Gyra - Shakedown
Apsaras - Apsaras >starts at 2:17:25 best version
Stanley Jordan - The Lady in my Life
Mike Oldfield - Guilty
Pat Metheny Group - Are You going with Me
Steven Halpern & Paul Horn - Connections
Stanford Ponder - Water Garden
Casiopeo - Down up Beat
John Lewis & Loren Carpenter - Vol Libre, Calif Images: Hi-Fi for the
Eyes
Patrick O Hearn - Beauty in Darkness
Jamaaladean Tacuma - Renaissance Man
Kitaro - Cloud
Paul Winter Consort - River run
David Stanborn - Love & Happieness
Paul Speer & David Lanz - Allegro/985
Michael & Kevin Shrieve & Klaus Schulze - Transfer Station Blue
Andreas Vollenwieder - Pace Verde
Mike Oldfield - 5 Miles Out
d***@joimail.com
2005-01-16 09:15:00 UTC