Ink
m***@frontiernet.net
2006-03-20 12:03:02 UTC
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey
Kill Master
2006-03-20 16:38:49 UTC
Post by m***@frontiernet.net
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey
This newsgroup is nothing but a bunch of idiot morons so no one cares
anyway
Bill Kawalec
2006-03-20 17:46:38 UTC
next time, bring your sister . . .
--
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
anyway
Cathy Friedmann
2006-03-20 21:10:42 UTC
Post by m***@frontiernet.net
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey
Yeah, right. You x-post like there's no tomorrow (this is the 3rd ng I've
accessed this afternoon & you're on each one, *besides* the ones above), yet
feign ignorance about ngs & spamming.

Cathy