HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ric
2005-08-13 04:52:13 UTC
Happy B-Day, Pat!

--
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
Theo Gluck
2005-08-13 15:37:00 UTC
Post by ric
Happy B-Day, Pat!
--
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
hmmm.. a little Gino Vanelli "Where Am I Going? I see.....
ric
2005-08-13 19:35:53 UTC
Post by Theo Gluck
Post by ric
Happy B-Day, Pat!
--
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
hmmm.. a little Gino Vanelli "Where Am I Going? I see.....
??? Sig is from Pink Floyd DSotM "Time." Did I miss something?

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
Theo Gluck
2005-08-13 20:06:20 UTC
Post by ric
Post by Theo Gluck
Post by ric
Happy B-Day, Pat!
--
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
hmmm.. a little Gino Vanelli "Where Am I Going? I see.....
??? Sig is from Pink Floyd DSotM "Time." Did I miss something?
--
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
VERY similar line in the aforementioned song - although admittedly the
phrase could predate both compositions