Metheny Group, DOUBLE LP, "Travels". ECM 1252 + BONUS
s***@aol.com
2005-03-08 18:08:46 UTC
Hope this is of interest...Nothing like a great AYGWM on vinyl

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4707657220&rd=1

Metheny Group, DOUBLE LP, "Travels". ECM 1252 + BONUS

Pat Metheny Group, DOUBLE LP, "Travels". ECM Records 1252. This is the
PMG LIVE album recorded in 1982. This is a RADIO Promo release and has
the "Lent for promotional use..." sticker on the back cover. The vinyls
are NEAR MINT, the cover is VG+.

A fave Pat Metheny Group album, this set features an amazing Are You
Going With Me Performance and the official release of Song for Bilbao
which the group is still so fond of playing as an encore. Amazing live
tracks throughout.

Tracks: Are You Going With Me, The Fields The Sky, Goodbye, Phase
Dance, Straight On Red, Farmers Trust, Extradition, Goin Ahead, As
Falls Witchita, Song For Bilbao, Travels, San Lorenzo

As an extra BONUS We will include another Pat Menthey Group Vinyl,
"American Garage" ECM 1-1155. Released in 1979 an early PMG title that
features, Cross the Heartland, American Garage and THE EPIC. Vinyl and
cover are both VG+

We are auctioning an entire original Beatles MONO collection this week,
so please look at our other auctions. We are happy to combine some
shipping charges on multiple wins to help save you some money. We also
have up some rare Jazz and other Early Rock gems.
ric
2005-03-08 20:28:04 UTC
Post by s***@aol.com
Hope this is of interest...Nothing like a great AYGWM on vinyl
Metheny Group, DOUBLE LP, "Travels". ECM 1252 + BONUS
Pat Metheny Group, DOUBLE LP, "Travels". ECM Records 1252. This is the
PMG LIVE album recorded in 1982. This is a RADIO Promo release and has
the "Lent for promotional use..." sticker on the back cover. The vinyls
are NEAR MINT, the cover is VG+.
For your information, this double LP is still available NEW from
the ECM website.
Post by s***@aol.com
As an extra BONUS We will include another Pat Menthey Group Vinyl,
"American Garage" ECM 1-1155. Released in 1979 an early PMG title that
features, Cross the Heartland, American Garage and THE EPIC. Vinyl and
cover are both VG+
For your information, this LP is also still available NEW from the
ECM wesite.