The way up
Ben
2005-01-28 20:16:06 UTC
They've made a another masterpiece! Unbelievable!

Ben
JL
2005-01-29 04:10:33 UTC
Blew me away!
ric
2005-01-29 05:30:50 UTC
Got it in Wednesday's mail. Haven't had a chance to open it yet. TONIGHT!
Michael
2005-01-29 15:47:43 UTC
Indeed a fantastic record, every listen session I hear something new.

I wonder how they're going to pull this of live.
Pat with three guitars around his neck ?
Nando Lauria and Gregoire also with guitar ?

Can't wait till June 7 in Utrecht
Theo
2005-01-29 20:44:47 UTC
Post by Michael
Indeed a fantastic record, every listen session I hear something new.
I wonder how they're going to pull this of live.
Pat with three guitars around his neck ?
Nando Lauria and Gregoire also with guitar ?
Can't wait till June 7 in Utrecht
Damned fine work from the lads once again

Can't wait as I go in about 6 weeks here in Los Angeles

Theo
Studio City, CA
ric
2005-01-29 21:32:01 UTC
March 5 in San Diego.
Pablo
2005-02-01 03:13:55 UTC
Post by Michael
Indeed a fantastic record, every listen session I hear something new.
I wonder how they're going to pull this of live.
Pat with three guitars around his neck ?
Nando Lauria and Gregoire also with guitar ?
Can't wait till June 7 in Utrecht
I am listening to it for the first time right now. Opening.

March 25 in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania USA at the Tower Theater. One of
Pat's favorite venues.

Stick around after the show. He will come out and chat with you.

The last time the Group was in Upper Darby, I chatted with Coung Vu before
the show...without realizing who he was!

Hmmm. How did I end up in Part One? :-)

Pablo
Michael Anderson
2005-01-31 11:39:04 UTC
Post by Ben
They've made a another masterpiece! Unbelievable!
Ben
I haven't gotten it yet, as I've been doing pretty much all of my music
shopping lately on iTunes ... and it isn't there yet. Anyone know if it is
coming to iTunes (their other stuff is, and with 'One Quiet Night' there was
even an 'exclusive' track)?

Otherwise I may be making a lunch visit to Borders ...

Mike